Mr. K.O.
Rancho Palos Verdes
2004 Mazda 6 Wagon

I have lived in the US several times and had my own vehicles, so I had a pretty good idea of what it was like to own a car in America. This time I came over with my wife and kids, so I was careful about choosing the right car. I looked at independent sellers, other used car dealers, and the major dealerships, but nothing really matched up to the kind of car I was used to in Japan. I paid a visit to Auto Bank, and I could tell by the good-looking cars on the lot that it was different. That and their full maintenance services made me seriously consider buying from them. The warranties finally convinced me, and I ended up buying both of my family cars here. What made the decision for me was having a warranty that covered all of my repairs if anything went wrong, which is important in a country where you need to drive your used vehicle long distances –  and not something that the other dealers were offering. I expected a Japanese company to be pricey, but the costs were reasonable and I’m satisfied overall. My office happens to be nearby, and it’s nice to know that they’ll come pick up the car if I need work done.